Monday, January 19, 2009

Mr.Whiney Pants...


Granny (my mom) has given Hunter a new job title.... "Mr. Whiney Pants".  Hunter whines, moans, and whimmpers 24/7 (or so it seems).  The ONLY time he is quiet is when he is sound asleep, and that happens only once in a blue moon.  Yesterday our friend Kate brought over her adorable baby girl Leah who is a month older than Hunter.  She was a perfect angel and did not make a peep the entire time she was here.  My step-brother Jordan, his wife Amanda and their two girls came over yesterday too.  Their youngest, Paityn, is 4 weeks old and was a perfect angel as well all day.  Hunter on the other hand... cryed and whined all day long.  LUCKY ME!!!  We have come to the realization that he is going to be a very vocal little guy.  Here is picture of him, doing his "job".

5 comments:

  1. Hey Baby!

    I love the little grumpy man photos!! He's gonna be a squawker!! I'm thinkin' he might even come up with a slogan better than "Yes We Can"...

    Heehee...Love you two!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your title and when you said, "here is a picture of him doing his "job". " you are hilarious!

    I’m so sorry Hunter is so cranky…Just think, I bet once he’s out of this baby stage he’ll be really easy for you (At least I hope so). At least he’s soooo adorable! Hehee

    Miss you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bethany, I love your blog. Hunter is so cute...I hope I can meet him in Feb. I can't believe he's already 2 months old- i bet its gone by fast. xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the loud baby club! Get used to hearing, "my goodness he's an active/talkative/busy little guy, isn't he?". Wouldn't trade 'em for the world though.

    ReplyDelete