Thursday, January 8, 2009

Getting settled...sorry for the delay



It's been awhile with me getting moved back overseas since we've updated the site...so I thought I'd just come on and put up some pictures for everyone...

Hunter is eating a ton lately..he is completely chugging a bottle and sometimes asking for seconds...so as you can see he's also getting a bit chunkier.

He's started wearing all of the hair off of the top and sides of his head from being such a lazy bones and laying around all day long...Sheesh! But, he does at least still have his Mullet which is cool...though it's sort of a Friar Tuck look now.

We're in the process of getting him his 1st Passport so he and Mommy can come over here to stay which will be great for everyone...I am really looking forward to showing them around town.

Anyway...I hope you all like the new pics and thanks for checking with us.

Love,

The Sternberg Family
Anyway...I hope you all like the new photos.




2 comments:

  1. I love how Hunter has his hand on his cheek in the first picture; so precious! He is getting so big already…) I love the updates and the pictures. Please keep them coming.
    Be safe over there Josh!
    Miss you guys,
    Auntie Ruble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa...

    Yeah he is getting huge and just a little cute! He's been doing that hands on the face thing since before he was born so he must like it.

    We'll try to be better about posting pics and news...

    Hope things are going well with you guys too can't wait for Hunter to have another little friend.

    ~Josh

    ReplyDelete